Sadly, this was my blog during my summer in Buenos Aires, meaning that time has passed. I am now back living in the United States with a serious case of the travel bug.
Here is a quick recap of what I wrote about:
- I jumped right in and got lost.
- I had some linguistic revelations. And sometimes things got pretty weird in my Spanish-soaked brain.
- I did some touristy things like the Ferria de San Telmo, and less touristy things like follow a spontaneous protest through the streets.
- I traveled to Iguazú Falls and went zip lining through the forest. I also spent a week in Montevideo.
- I had an awesome internship at a marketing agency.
- I got honestly inspired by Buenos Aires Graffiti.
Despite trying for a long time, I could never come to write a comprehensive reflection of my time in Buenos Aires. I miss it dearly, but know I will return one day. I mastered Spanish and became a different person. I learned more about the world and about myself than I can concretely articulate, so I'll just summarize what happened and keep thinking.